This is going around on Facebook, and I thought it looked like a fun thing to add to the blogging world as well. If I know you, and you have a blog, consider yourself tagged!
Twenty Five Random Things About Me
1)Other than my faith, the most important thing my parents taught me was that you go when someone you love needs help - even if it costs you.
2)I love Disney World, China, and the Philippines, but my favorite place is really right here at home.
3)My Kindle is my favorite device, and I would easily give up any other piece of electronic equipment in our house before parting with it.
4)As a child, I dreamed of having a large family - even larger than the one I have.
5) I have absolutely no interest in traveling to Europe, but would love to return to both China and the Philippines someday.
6)Other than being a mom, my all time favorite job was counseling at Camp Shamineau. I made some great friends there.
7) We are getting ready to host our 6th exchange student from Japan. Yoshimi, Natsumi, Yuji, Sachika, Nobuyuki, and now Sae. We love and miss them all!
8)My grandma has been gone for over three years and I still miss her very, very much.
9)When I was in the sixth grade, I wanted to grow up to train the killer whales at Sea World.
10) I'd love to write and publish a novel someday.
11) The only reason I really like the Vikings is because they are from Minnesota and wear purple.
12)My favorite author is Dee Henderson, and I own at least one copy of every book she wrote.
13) I believe that with God, all things are truly possible.
14)Just over seventeen years ago, I married my best friend and the love of my life.
15)I've had 4 dogs in my my life, only remember three, but Tippy was my favorite.
16)I have never even met some of my dearest friends. I know them only through e-mail and likely wouldn't recognize most of them if I passed them on the street.
17) I am discovering that even the book of Leviticus can be interesting if you have a good teacher.
18) Nothing is better than hearing one of my kids truly laugh from their belly.
19) I love to watch The Bachelor, and tell the contestants how stupid they are being.
20) The three people in history I'd most like to meet are Noah, Moses, and Abraham Lincoln.
21) Some of my favorite things to eat are the chicken alfredo at Olive Garden, the passionfruit/green tea smoothie from Caribou Coffee, and the chicken wild rice soup from the Vanilla Bean in Two Harbors, but I would never eat them together.
22) I am very blessed to have the parents that I did, and that as a child, I never once had to worry about them not staying together.
23) In high school, my favorite subject was math. My least favorite subject was history/social studies, but now I wished I had paid more attention.
24) My husband and I were in the church nursery together as babies.
25) I've skinny-dipped exactly once - with my girl cousins, when I was sixteen.